2. If anyone – or anything – threatened to harm the people I love I would not have a single problem breaking off the head of a shovel and taking them down.
3. I could totally live for 6 months in the same pair of comfortable, ripped up jeans and a filthy tank top. No problem.
4. I’m always ridiculously hungry and searching for food.
5. One minute my world can be completely calm, happy and even gloriously peaceful and then not even 30 seconds later everyone is screaming, crying and running around like it’s the end of the world.
6. Sometimes I’m scared to open my children’s doors for fear of what might be behind it.
7. No matter how great I feel at the end of the day for having made it through the chaos that the universe threw my way, I get to go to bed knowing that tomorrow it all starts yet again.
8. I like going into other people’s houses and seeing what kind of stuff they have.
9. A full night’s sleep is a distant memory.
10. No matter what happens I can always find beauty in the madness.